Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tubal Reversal Scheduled

My tubal reversal is scheduled for January 31st in Chapel Hill, NC. I was able to get the time off work. I am really nervous about this. I just had major surgery less than two years ago with the gastric bypass and don't really look forward to my belly being cut again. I still also would like a tummy tuck in the future and that would be another time that my belly gets cut!

I am also terrified of an ectopic pregnancy. I hope that all goes well. I am due back at work less than a week after my surgery!

3 comments:

seattlegal said...

Good luck!

Cholalia said...

I wish you the best of luck. I am 32 years old and had my first kid at 15. I separated from her dad and got married and was with my husband for 15 years. We have now separated and my children are now 16, 14, 11, and six. I had my "tubes tied" at 26 with my last daughter. I am now engaged and would like to start saving and planning for another child and will be considering having the tubal reversal as yourself. Please keep us posted and congrats on your new marriage!

Trek1954 said...

How did your reversal go?