Monday, October 8, 2007

Stim check #5 & 6

Not as I expected...I had to return to for two more days of monitoring. I am finally using the trigger medication tonight and the egg retrieval will be on Wednesday. I can't begin to say how uncomfortable I am. I almost feel sick. I am wondering how bad tomorrow will be!

My estrogen level on Sunday was 1150 and today was 1821. Today I had one 21 mm egg, two 20mm eggs, one 18, one 17, two 16 and one 11. I began stimulation with a cyst on my right side...so I suspect that the size 11mm egg might actually be a cyst.

I really wish that I didn't have to work tomorrow!

2 comments:

LJ said...

Good luck with ER tomorrow! Treat yourself nice tonight!

babymajic said...

Hope your Retrieval went well! I feel a little better after reading about your monitoring and estrogen levels. I am on IVF #1 and my 1st estrogen level after 3days of stims was only 79 so they upped my doses of Gonal F to 300 and 2 vials of menopur I just had my day 6 check up and estrogen went to 242. I go back tommorrow for more b/w and u/s and keeping my fingers crossed that it is still rising. I only had 4 measurable follies on day 6 out of 17 does this sound normal? How was the retrieval, are you sore from it?