Friday, May 8, 2009

The eggs are out!

Well the cycle has progressed with ups and down. It started out with such slow growing of the follicles and a huge 42mm cyst that it was almost cancelled. Then the cyst decreased to half of its size (thanks to a lot of praying) and the follicles started to grow a little better.

I haven't been a huge egg producer so the 7 that they were looking at was expected...although still disapointing to me. Today the eggs came out and they actually got 9. I was pleasantly surprised. My husband said a prayer before I went in for the retrieval so I have to give the credit to God again. I won't find out until tomorrow how many were mature and how many turned out fertilizing. I am hoping for 5 to 6. More prayers!

1 comment:

A Decade of BFNs said...

Fingers crossed for 100% fertilization!!!