Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fertilization Report

Out of my 9 eggs retrieved...8 were mature and 7 fertilized using ICSI. They were all at two cells today. I hope that they are thriving and I can't wait to here tomorrow how they are doing and when they go back in.

I am concerned about my lining. It went from 8.2 to 6.8 at the end of stimulation. I am not doing progesteron shots this time. They have me on estrace pills and I start the endometrium suppositories the day after retrieval. My RE's office told me not to worry because my estrogen level was at 2600 and the estrace would help my lining be ready for the transfer. Trust is difficult in this process! Specially for a control freak like me!

If I do a 3 day transfer, three embryos go back in. If it makes it to a 5 day, 2 will go back in.

No comments: