Monday, September 17, 2007

Lupron Begins

Today I started my Lupron shots. I am taking 10 units subcutaneoulsy, every morning. I was glad that it didn't hurt at all. I actually barely felt the needle or the medication. However, I did feel tired most of today. I also vomited after my breakfast. I can't tell if that is because of the Lupron or the birth control pills or the baby aspirin. I have been queezy ever since I started the birth control pills...it was just worse today. I haven't been able to take my vitamins consistantly since this IVF process has started. My little stomach pouch can't take all of this! Vitamins are really important to gastric bypass patients. That might even account for my exhaustion.

I keep looking at my calendar and counting the estimated dates before I start the stimulation meds and then I count the estimated days until I have the embryo retrieval/transfer. I really would like for this process to be over. I keep praying and hoping that it will work!

No comments: