Monday, September 10, 2007

Mock Embryo Transfer

I had my mock embryo transfer on September 5th and everything went well. The doctor basically goes through the whole physical process of transfering the embryo's without actually transfering anything. They are trying to make sure that they won't encounter any structural problems or difficulties on the actual date of the transfer.

I am still on the birthcontrol pills. I start the Lupron injections next Monday. I am really excited but I try not to think about it because it has the potential to drive me nuts. I know that this might sound dark...however, I find myself thinking of all of the possible reasons that I wouldn't want to be pregnant so that if it doesn't work...I won't feel so devastated.

The biggest one would be that I lost about 80 pounds and would absolutely hate to go back there again. However, when I go to my sons' football games...there is this little girl there that just turned one....she is just so adorable and totally melts my heart! I look at her and I feel pain at the thought that I might not get pregnant.

No comments: