Wednesday, August 29, 2007

FSH levels are good

I received a call yesterday afternoon that my FSH levels were good and my baseline sonogram was normal. They did the sonogram to make sure that I don't have fibroids, cysts or other structural issues. I start the birth control pills tomorrow.

I am nervous about starting the medications. I absolutely HATE being nauseated and I get that several times a day as it is due to the gastric bypass. You just never know what food will react with you after having that kind of surgery. It could be too much natural sugar in the fruit, too many fat grams or carbs in your meal, one bite too many, too much spice, etc. I really need to be more aware of what I eat. I have been battling nausea quite a bit lately and I hate feeling sick. I don't want to feel worse. I can totally ruin your day when you feel sick so sick that if you move...you will vomit!

No comments: