Tuesday, December 25, 2007

12dp3dt

I haven't tested myself today but I am pretty confident that it is and will remain negative. As of last night....all of my POAS were BFN. My official beta is this Friday and I expect that to be negative. I don't think that I am being negative....just realistic.

I suppose now we are left to decide on a tubal reveral or to accept that it just isn't going to happen. Usually, a few days after getting your negative result from the fertility clinic, they call to set up an appointment for a follow up. At that time, I imagine we will be asked to be referred to the ONE doctor at Shady Grove Fertility that still does tubal reversals. I imagine that my husband and I will meet with him for some further information so that we can decide.

My husband is inclined at this point to let it go and I really don't know how I feel yet. I am just numb.

1 comment:

LJ said...

I am so sorry sweetie. :(