Friday, December 7, 2007

IVF #2/Stim check 7

Here are my stats: estrogen at 1830. Follicles - 2 at 18.9mm, 1 at 17.9mm, 1 at 16.9mm, 1 at 15.7mm, 1 at 14.5mm, 3 at 13mm, 1 at 12mm, 1 at less than 10mm. Based on this, it looks like 5 at good, 1 is "iffy" and the rest are not likely viable. I have one more night of stim meds tonight and it looks like I will trigger tomorrow and have my egg retrieval Monday.

BECAUSE....I said that I wasn't feeling much of anything yesterday....today, I began to feel uncomfortable. It wasn't too bad...just a bloated, achiness, pressure. My doses are staying the same tonight...which is 6 vials of meds! I made the menopur more concentrated by putting two vials into one shot. However, that still leaves me with 5 shots.

My thighs are so sore and bruised. I don't like using my belly because I have concerns about the absorption due to the excess skin post gastric bypass. It isn't too bad but still notable.

I look forward to removing all of that after having a baby.

No comments: